PHPTRAVELS v7.2 Alpha Released
You might have heard us talking about how we’re changing at PHPTRAVELS. Well today we’re proud to unveil our new version. It’s more than just a fresh coat of paint though. It’s our way of telling everyone we work with, and the wider world, who we are, what we stand for and where we’re going. We’ve got a bold new mission and we’re excited to share it with you. Because you’ve been part of our success over the years and you’re very much part of our future.
We’ve always been committed to driving innovation in the market by working closely with our network of partners. Now we are proud to have a look and logo that represents our values and a mission to lead the global transformation to modern and sustainable travel.
What does this mean for me?
PHPTRAVELS strategic direction and vision for the future remains focussed on providing travellers with outstanding choice, convenience and service from partners in flights, hotels and car hire. By continuing to work closely with you we aim to meet and exceed traveller expectations in a market that is increasingly driven by speed and ease of booking. If you currently display any PHPTRAVELS branding on your website, we would ask that you update it with our new brand version that you can find here.
in your client area at https://www.phptravels.org
- Kiwitaxi.com API integration
- Complete new responsonsive theme
- Front-end Upgrade to bootstrap v4.3.1
- Jquery update to 2.2.4
- Backend module page simplified and devided modules in sections
- Added option to checkout website within responsive by yourdomain.com/responsive
- Hotelbeds booking reference column added and bug fixed
- Multi Currency cron auto update bug fixed
- Folder structure for themes now improved and simplified
- Git auto pull feature to domain.com/pull URL for your development env
- Visa module added now you can collect visa details from your clients
- TripAdvisor re-integrated with better structure for hotels module.