Difference between API and white label for travel portals
White Label for Travel Portals:
White label for travel portals enables global marketing of travelling business providing convenience to customers in booking tickets, hotels, car rentals, online payment, and any other resources that travel websites sell. White label is when a product produced by one company is repackaged and sold by another company. White labels offer enhanced online marketing offering more profits for B2B and B2C travel websites.PHP Travels offers white label integration for travelling websites that increase their productivity and commercialization. These labels transform travelling websites into online reservation portals and connect with a variety of services as a travelling brand.
Integration of white labels must be preferred for the following reasons:
- Top-Notch accommodation information: White label enables travelling websites to incorporate the best services and properties on their page. Adding descriptions and pictures of hotels, sites, amenities, and different services with pictures, details, and recent reviews attract customers. Thus, these labels offer rich experience and convenience for customers enhancing sales of the travel company.
- Affordable living: As a travelling service, travel companies may offer rooms at discounted rates or travel packages ensuring the provision of affordable living. The room quality, amenities, rate, and descriptions can be placed at visibility for more selling.
- Car Booking: Travelling website may connect with all car rental services in the area and provide information with reviews and descriptions. This car rental portal assists users in viewing and booking the car they desire.
- Flight Booking: White labels also facilitate an online flight booking portal facility. Through recent filters, factual prices, and increased partnership, travel websites benefit from more sales-generating better revenues and progressing.
Thus, White Label Integration offers a variety of services and enhanced branding of the travel service providing agency.
Features of White Label integration:
White Label Integration provides the following beneficial features:
- B2B and B2C travel websites.
- Booking for Guest and User.
- Private flights booking for Distributors and Agents.
- GDS/LCC connectivity is not required.
- Visible flights, rentals, and living inventory.
- Convenient Choice Payment Gateways.
- Management and addition of sub-agents.
- Convenient booking and management for users.
- Offline and Online booking modules with white labels.
- Convenient tracking of Payment Management.
- Cohesive Commission Management Structure.
- Customer-centric Dashboard management.
- Convenient management of orders through white label solutions.
- Streamlined Reporting and Checking.
- Convenient monitoring of bookings and cancellations.
- Monitoring of the Inventories and regular Upgradation.
- Customized control panel to manage users and booking details on the portal.
- Tour CMS available packages.
- Easy fee management.
API for Travel Portals
API involves gathering data from travel service providers and placing them on visibility over the other websites. PHP Travels offers API Integration for hotel booking, flights, car rentals, etc. It facilitates the incorporation of third-party GDS inventory into your booking website. The travel API allows us to incorporate the inventories of the third party into our booking engine, this helps the customers in the booking of the ticket as they are not redirected to the other website for booking and payment rather the booking is done on our website and also the payment will be collected by us. This payment gateway helps the customer to pay their payments online using a debit or a credit card in a secure environment.
Advantages of Travel API:
- The end costumers and agents can be marked up
- The payment will be received directly by you.
- The maintenance of the content is very low and one can focus on key areas like marketing.
- The overhead cost of travel agencies will be reduced.
Integration of Travel API :
There are certain steps that are involved in the integration of Travel API with our system which are:
Selection of Supplier:
Complete research should be conducted while choosing a supplier because it should match your travel agency in terms of region, availability, and rates. A complete study of suppliers is required that either they are providing the best rates in the region or they provide the multiple modules like air ticket booking and hotel bookings. The selection of a supplier depends upon the services you are providing to a customer because if a supplier deals with multiple services only that can provide you with multiple APIs.
Travel API Documentation and Contract signing:
After the supplier is selected, a travel API contract should be signed that contains all the API modules but each API is separate. After the contract is signed the supplier will provide you with the API documentation with the test access.
Assessment of travel API document:
Once the API document is received from the supplier, your technology partner will study and access the API documentation that either it is ready to be deployed with your system or it needs changes before deploying.
Certification by the Supplier:
Once the connection is made between the API of the supplier and your system it needs the certification from the supplier that either it is matching with the standards set by the supplier. As this certification is done, the customer will be able to see the rates and availability of that supplier whose API module you have integrated with your system